Friday, March 15, 2013

Love You and OLW131

First of all, thank you for your comments on my two-wine post. Today was much better. It always is...after the storm, a calm.

Yay, calm!

Anyway, thanks.

Second, the One-Layer Wednesday for this week is on Ardyth's blog! I'm so looking forward to trying it tomorrow. It's a color challenge, so check it out!

Third, today's card uses the squares from Square Prints as a background for a focal point sentiment.



Oh, yeah. A card for my honey.

Note that there are only two hearts. Three seemed kinky, you know.

Supplies
stamps: Papertrey Square Prints, Heart Prints
ink: Memento
paper: Papertrey white
accessories: dimensionals

11 comments:

  1. This is another beautiful CAS card, Susan. Amazing what that set of stamps, and that creative mind of yours comes up with. Love it. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just simply a gorgeous design. Thanks for all that you share.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, love it. Said only twice not 3x!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cards as always. Just wanted to let you know that you are a really bad influence, after seeing your card yesterday I finally placed a very BIG order at papertrey. I have been drooling over those squares for ages and as international postage is so dear, I just had to order loads to make it worthwhile, perfect logic. Only problem now I will have to wait weeks for it to arrive, sob sob. Keep the inspiration coming, I love it. Doreen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Delightful, I am determined to use my set today now - thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE this! I just placed a PTI order but sadly forgot this stamp set. Next one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to see you using Square Prints because I have it and must get it out and use it. You're motivating me ~ mainly because I love your posts. I'm a clean and simple kind of gal also…but not a "winer" because I don't like the taste. That means there's more for you in this world. : )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!