This card represents everything I love about clean-and-simple style.
Here's what I love about it:
1. Fresh, bright colors of lime and aqua...pure yummy
2. A single tiny bling
3. Punctuation used as decoration...asterisk flowers ROCK!
4. Clean and very readable combo of classic serif and sans serif fonts
5. All that glorious white space
6. The fact that it takes so many words to describe what I love when the art itself is so very, very un-wordy
Never, ever underestimate the power of this very basic, very clean, very easy layout. And never, ever assume that because it's easy, it's not worth your effort.
Clean done right is always worth your effort!
Assuming, of course, you like it. If you prefer complexity, layer and embellish to your heart's content. The world is big enough to handle all our styles.
But this is mine.
Clean and simple.
Be still, my heart!
stamps: Hero Arts asterisk (discontinued), Papertrey Faux Ribbon (sentiment)