Thursday, May 5, 2016

My Inner Smaug

Okay, so I don't really identify with the wicked dragon who killed all those dwarves over a giant mound of gold and the Arkenstone. My jewelry box is, in fact, quite unimpressive.

BUT gorgeous Delicata Golden Glitz Ink deserves to be used abundantly.

Oh, my.


See? It's pure shimmery, sparkly, beautiful, golden goodness.


As Woody the Cowboy says, "If you don't have one, get one!"

Supplies
stamps: Tim Holtz (background), Papertrey (sentiment, Scripted)
ink: Delicata golden glitz, Brilliance pearlescent crimson (for a bit of contrast)
paper: Papertrey white
accessories: none

6 comments:

  1. I have one! Oh boy howdy what a shine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Susan ... spectacular! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very fond of the Delicata ink. It's the BEST.
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bless the day you introduced us to this ink pad. It is simple wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Late to the party, but had to chime in... simply stunning! I have the Delicata in both gold and silver but I don't have good reasons to use them. Most of my cards go to men. Pfft. I do have graduation cards to bust out this week... hmmm. That might just work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!