Thursday, May 25, 2017

Even More Joy

When I made this card, I stamped another j-o-y from a different Hero Arts alphabet set. It sat for a week or so on my desk until this idea popped into my head.




Postage-stamp punch, holly stickers, and cancelled-postage wavy lines...festive! I like how the postage, which signifies cards travelling all over, reinforces the "to the world" sentiment.




The sparkly holly stickers also make me joyful!

It's been a weird week. I hope to be able to share more birthday cards from my informal wood-mounted stamps challenge starting tomorrow.

Mercy, grace, peace, and love,
Susan

Supplies
stamps: Hero Arts
ink: Archival red geranium, watering can
paper: Papertrey white, StampinUp real red
accessories: holly stickers, postage punch

8 comments:

  1. Very festive! And an amount of white space I can handle :)
    Lu C

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! I love how the cancellation marks imply movement and joy! And I really like how you used that punch and various other "supplies" to create something from a little bit of this and that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun Christmas card idea and my mail lady would love on like this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore this card. The movement with the cancellation stamp is the perfect touch. This is top 10. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant! Love how the cancellation stamp communicates "to the world." And love the bit of sparkle!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!