Monday, August 21, 2017

A Touch of Black

Julie Ebersole is a master of using black on her very clean and white and colorful cards, and Joan B has been inspired by Julie lately. So I decided to dabble my toes in the whole black thing.

And it is just a dabble. I'm going to work my way into this whole black thing.

But doesn't it look great with those fun, bright colors?



These colors were inspired by this pin...or as close to it as I could get. I love that green in particular. It's Ranger dye ink electric lime. LOVE it!!!




And since so many of you want to see little Cooper, who now weighs 11 pounds, here you go.


"I know I'm beautiful!"

"I need a nap."
What a cutie!

Mercy, grace, peace, and love,
Susan

Supplies
stamps: Papertrey Life, Hero Arts Thank You Messages
ink: Archival blue violet, deep purple, black; Ranger dye electric lime; Ancient Page amethyst
paper: Papertrey white
accessories: nothing other than glue and scissors

8 comments:

  1. Love your card today!
    Cooper is adorable!!! I just want to hug him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your "dabbling" in black resulted in a simply beautiful card, but Cooper steals the show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous! That touch of black looks wonderful. And the puppy is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The card is lovely. And Cooper is adorable. Friends have a four month old Golden and I just love to watch the videos that she posts on Facebook. I love the way they move. They seem to have no joints; they are so loose limbed and bouncy. And that cute little face!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cooper is too dang cute. How is Daisy doing with this new pup in the house?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omigosh. Cooper is beyond cute. And look at the size of those feet! Methinks he will be a large adult.... Oh yeah, I really liked the card too! 😉

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, the black looks perfect! Cooper is adorable, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the pop of black. Cooper is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!