Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Love and a Winner

 For my impromptu Advent-in-April, I've crafted hope and peace, and now it's time for love. 


I think I'm sending this to our pastor, who will be leaving us in June to become a district superintendent in another district of our church. She's an amazing administrative leader and will be fantastic in her new post. One of her favorite sayings is, "God loves you, and there's nothing you can do about it!" 


And now for our winner. Many thanks to those who left comments, and our random winner is Joann!

Joann1964April 19, 2021 at 10:05 AM
Beautiful card! Love the happy colors! His Peace has sustained me in these last six months since I lost Darrel. Some days are harder than others but Joy does come to me in some part of every day. I also am a member of Peace Lutheran.

Joann, please email me at susanraihala at roadrunner dot com with your snail mail address so I can send you a piece of peace!


Hope, peace, love, and joy,

Susan

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely love this card. It's clean & simple and gets the message across.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!