1. are useful to me
2. fit my style
3. are fun to use.
Those that don't make the cut will be cleared out. I want my stamping hoard to make it easier to fulfill my crafty motto, which is Do Simple Things Well.
Here's my random list of supplies and products to use. It's long and might take more than 2015 to complete to my satisfaction, but that's okay. I'm looking on this challenge as both fun and productive, not as a trial to get through by an arbitrary deadline.
- Stardust pens
- White opaque markers
- Baker's twine/twine/embroidery floss
- Wink of Stella pens...keep easy access
- Alcohol markers (Bic/Sharpie/Copic)
- Watercolor pencils
- Watercolor markers
- Watercolor crayons
- Twinkling H2Os
- Colored pencils
- Embossing powders and enamel
- Geometric shape punches (circles, squares, ovals)
- Deco Scissors
- Border punches
- Gold leaf
- Wax seals--storage
- Washi tape...Keep easy access!
- Rhinestones--cannot function without them!
- Enamel Dots
- Water pens
- Blender pens
- Metallic markers...pry from my cold, dead hands
- Chalks--Keep easy access
- Stippling brushes...Keep easy access!
- Glimmer Mist
- Loose glitter...get rid of it
- Corner rounder
- Paper piercing kit
- Chipboard embellishments
- Metal embellishments (brads, paper clips, eyelets, jump rings, etc.)--storage (except for neutrals)
- Fabric (muslin, burlap)
- Assorted templates (Fiskar's ShapeCutter, plastic, brass)
- Calligraphy supplies
You can read more background on this challenge on this post here.
Care to join me? Make your own list and get started, or follow me as I work through my list.