Thursday, July 9, 2009

Thoughts and Prayers in Teal and Eggplant



I tried putting this stamped panel on an eggplant card base, and it really looked depressing. It looks much more cheerful (but not too perky) on a white base. The ribbon and butterfly and sentiment are eggplant. I love those teal gemstone flowers and how they fit right over the flowers on the branch, leading the eye to the butterfly.

This set is so easy to work with and so well designed for CAS cards. Bravo, SU!

Supplies
stamps: Thoughts and Prayers
cardstock: PTI white, SU taken with teal, elegant eggplant
ink: taken with teal, elegant eggplant
accessories: MS butterfly punch, gemstones, ribbon, dimensionals

11 comments:

  1. Susan, this is very lovely. I am glad you settled on the white base, just perfection!! Love the little gems too!! Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love how the tag ribbon on the left coordinates with the butterfly and sentiment! LOVE the flower bling too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those gemstone flowers are awesome! And the eggplant looks really pretty with the teal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really lovely, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I keep seeing such gorgeous cards with this set, I think I'm going to have to break down and get it. And thanks for the reminder to use eggplant more often! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so clean and beautiful! I love the colors and gemstones!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply beautiful .... wonderful colour combo and the white base is perfect.
    I know I have said this before but you truely are an amazing talent .... you seem to be able to produce perfect cards on an almost daily basis.
    TFS all your beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The colors and amazing and you are so right, this image is the perfect focal point.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is lovely, too---reminds me that I have stamped one of these and need to put it on my blog! I love all your CAS cards but this one is extra special, as I really love these colors together! And ones I don't use very often.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab color combo and fab card, Susan. That's going in my little idea book.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!