Sunday, September 6, 2009

Fall Elegance with Pretty Brown Ribbon


You must be getting sick of my obsession with Fall Elegance by now, but I really can't control myself with this set...it's too, too pretty and easy to work with! Seriously, go buy it right now. You'll thank me for it! And see how lovely it is with the flourish from Silent Night? Throw that one in your shopping cart, too!

And no, PTI does not pay me for all these exclamation points and my subtle advertising either.

Supplies
stamps: PTI Fall Elegance, Silent Night
paper: PTI white
ink: VersaColor burgundy and pinecone
accessories: ribbon (blog candy from Ali Manning!), dimensionals

11 comments:

  1. Oh, that is so pretty! I just found your blog through the SCS thread and I love your work. Thanks so much for sharing your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty, the color choices are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is so elegant! Love how you cut out and popped up the leaf and the way you added a bit of brown to the edge of the leaf to go with the sentiment in brown! PERFECT!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That flourish is spectacular with the leaf.

    Do you submit your cards to the PTI gallery? Maybe if you did they would see how much advertising you are doing for them and give you a gift certificate :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am definitely not sick of your obsession with this set. I love seeing CAS inspiration with it! I do think I could have avoided seeing this card with the Silent Night flourish, though...since I don't have it yet. I love the ruffly ribbon at the top, too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely stunning! I'm so happy I stop by your blog today. I've been thru 4 pages already and I'm enjoying all your wonderful creations very much! Will be back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am not sick of this stamp set yet. I totally understand going on a stamp jag.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such an elegant card! Love the flourish!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty, anything with a flourish grabs me straight away. Your leaf is perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!