Friday, May 28, 2010

Stamps for Sale by Lot

(Second post for today. Please scroll down to see today's cards!)

Below are photos of lots of stamps for sale. Here are the details:

1. Prices are in US dollars and do NOT include shipping; I will add the actual shipping charge to the price for you.
2. Stamps are USED, meaning the rubber and/or wood blocks may be stained.
3. Payments can be either US money order or PayPal. PayPal is preferred.
4. I will ship internationally, but as with US sales, shipping will be whatever it costs.
5. I will ship as soon as possible after payment is received, at a maximum of three business days.

Any questions? Please ask!


Hero Arts Christmas Assortment (23 stamps; all discontinued): $40 PENDING


Hero Arts Floral Assortment (15 stamps): $20 PENDING


Hero Arts Block Alphabet: $12


Various Christmas Stamps (including North Woods; 21 stamps): $40


Leaves (five stamps): $12 PENDING


Hero Arts Nature Assortment (13 stamps): $25 PENDING


Hero Arts Background and Ribbon Assortment (22 stamps): $35 PENDING


Holiday Assortment (9 stamps): $20


Miscellaneous (13 stamps): $18


Four Unmounted Alphabets (3 Wordsworth sets are bare nekkid rubber, Leaving Memories has EZmount backing): $20 PENDING

Also, I have SU's Ho Ho Holidays ($10) and Fine Lace background ($8) still available.

Please email me at susanraihala at woh dot rr dot com if you are interested.

Have a great weekend!

9 comments:

  1. Hmmmmm.......there's a 50/50 chance that I'll email you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susan,
    I sent you an email. I would love the leaves set please!!!

    Thanks!

    LL

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's funny... part of me goes "oooh" when I see your stamps for sale, but then part of me goes, "Wait, if Susan doesn't want them, why would I?" ;) All in all, the paying in US $, and shipping, and etc., keeps me from snapping up those Hero Arts sets...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would you mind explaining how you came up with the pricing? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous:
    Some of these are stamps I picked up for very little money myself or they were given to me, so I'm asking less for those. Some I paid full retail for, so I'm asking a bit more for them. I sort of priced them for what I'm willing to part with them for. None of them is priced at more than 50 percent of retail, most are MUCH less. I think the Northwoods Christmas assortment is the most expensive...I paid full retail for every stamp in that batch.

    Hope that helps.

    Lindsey:
    I bought some of these (like the Northwood stamps) very early in my stamping, before I figured out my style. Some I've used TO DEATH (esp the Hero background and shadow stamp assortment) and have just gotten tired of them. Some are too close to other stamps I have to justify keeping (that winter church scene, for example). The UM alphas are wonderful...but I really don't like UM rubber, so they are a heck of a deal, LOL!

    Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. On your cards today, Is the strip with words behind the flowers hand stamped or where do you buy the paper? Marge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Marge, I used Papertrey's Text Style background stamp set for the text strips.

    HTH,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Susan I am at a loss of your email? Has the Hero Arts w/ leaves and bflies sold yet? vdutchr@cox.net Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  9. Vicki, my email is on my profile page...it's susanraihala at woh dot rr dot com. I'll go ahead and put you down for the Hero Arts Nature assortment!

    Thanks so much!

    Susan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!