This week's One-Layer Wednesday Challenge is to use a flourish on your card. Small or large, one or more, doesn't matter. Just use a flourish.
My card uses PTI's Silent Night flourish and a sentiment from My Sentiments Exactly. The ink is Memento bamboo leaves and Danube blue. A sprinkling of blue rhinestones in two sizes completes the card.
Rules for OLW9
1. A one-layer card is defined as a single piece of cardstock folded in half.
2. OLW9 highlights flourishes: use at least one flourish on your one-layer card.
3. You may embellish as necessary, but please keep it clean and simple, with minimal embellishments to make your design work.
4. After you post your card online, come back here and link to it using the OLW9 InLinkz button on the sidebar.
5. The most important rule: HAVE FUN!
FYI: For the next week and a half, I'll be spending time with extended family and will have very limited time to plug in. Karen Dunbrook has graciously agreed to start the Clean and Simple Favorites thread at SCS on the 19th and 26th. Next week, I will not be posting a OLW Challenge, but it will resume on June 30. I have something special planned for Simplicity next week (you'll never guess the theme!), but if I miss a day or two, know that we're having lots of fun in real life and my internet life will resume soon.