This week's One-Layer Wednesday challenge is to use red and pink...and ONLY red and pink...on a white card base.
Any shades of red and pink will do, so feel free to use Bravo Burgundy or another dark red as a substitute for black or brown (as I did on yesterday's card).
Also, your card need NOT be a Valentine's Day card. Some people don't like Valentine's Day. I get that.
1. A one-layer card is defined as a single piece of card stock folded in half. No other layers allowed.
2. Use any shades of red and pink ink. No other colors allowed.
3. Wow. I sound like a dictator.
4. Upload your creation somewhere online, and then link back to it using the InLinkz button on the sidebar of Simplicity.
5. Most importantly, HAVE FUN!!!
stamps: Inkadinkado (birds), Papertrey (Love Birds, hearts)
ink: SU real red, regal rose
paper: PTI white
accessories: half pearls, Corner Chomper