A Few of Today's Miracles:
1. My son Jack happily went off to fifth-grade camp...his first time away from home without family. He will spend two nights there in a cabin with nine other boys.
2. Jack has autism, and his school has done an amazing job including Jack in typical classrooms despite the developmental differences between him and his typical peers. All of his teachers fully expect that Jack will do well at camp and were very encouraging to me this morning, just in case I was worried. I wasn't worried and know Jack will be just fine. And in the off chance he isn't fine, I can pick him up any time.
3. When one of his typical classmates found out Jack was going to be in his cabin, he shouted, "Yes!!!!!" and pumped his fist. This made Jack very happy, too.
4. Jack went for his first ever canoe trip. He's been out on kayaks with family before, but today it was a canoe with friends and teachers. He had fun.
5. I'm getting texts from Jack's aide and teacher keeping me updated. Technology is wonderful.
6. My firstborn Nick, who is in 8th grade, started show choir today. He had fun.
7. This momma is going to sleep with a smile on her face tonight.
What are a few of your miracles on Monday?
stamps: Technique Tuesday, Papertrey Everyday Blessings
paper: Papertrey white
accessories: Smooch, dimensionals