Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Inspiration in Color

Yesterday, I introduced the following picture as my inspiration for three days of posts.

Source

My second attempt at this played with the color scheme as a way to create a simpler focal point. This was very easy to do with a traditional Christmas color scheme! Green and red are complementary colors, so the red pops right out of the green collage.


To make this image, I stamped the red flower first and then added all the green images, starting with the larger ones and filling in with smaller elements. I love how this card doesn't need a sentiment on the front. Colors and images convey all that's needed.

Supplies
stamps: Hero Arts
ink: Impress Fresh Ink mojito, VersaMagic rocket red
paper: Papertrey white
accessories: dimensionals, rhinestone

3 comments:

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!