Sunday, February 7, 2016

Inspired by Book Design

I love it when an inspiration comes together this easily. The total time from first seeing this pin to finishing today's card was in the neighborhood of 15 minutes or so. Woohoo!!!!!



This card is destined for my father-in-law, who is so hard to make cards for.

Guys.

Go figure.

And now I have all the birthday cards I need to make for 2016. YAY!!!


Supplies
stamps: Papertrey Through the Trees, Sign Language
ink: Hero Arts Granite, Stampin'Up cherry cobbler
paper: Papertrey white, Stampin'Up cherry cobbler
accessories: craft foam, glue, scallop scissors to round corners


5 comments:

  1. The dimension and little strip of color on the left side of your little panel is perfect Susan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Understated, simple, and classic. Sure to bring a smile of pleasure to anyone who views it.

    I must say, your "Pure Inspiration" pins were a delightful exploration for me, a feast for my eyes. They had everything I most admire: design, color, simplicity, creativity, and execution. I will return again and again. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. really love this card. clean and fresh!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!