Monday, July 24, 2017

A Modern Twist

So after I made my card for the Inspiration Challenge, the inks were still sitting out, and three colors called to me: Memento espresso truffle and Impress island and Tuscan olive. This card popped into my head and--by some miracle of miracles--turned out exactly as I envisioned it! Yippee!




Super colors, fun movement, outstandingly retro shapes. Eeeep!



I love it when a plan comes together.

(And yes, we are watching The A-Team movie tonight.)

Mercy, grace, peace, and love,
Susan


Supplies
stamps: Amuse small oval, Papertrey Good Times (starbursts), Clearly Besotted A Little Sentimental
ink: Memento espresso truffle; Impress Fresh Ink Tuscan olive, island
paper: Papertrey white
accessories: craft foam, glue

1 comment:

  1. I love this!!! It's calling to my retro-loving style. I love all your cards -- but this one is really cool

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!