Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Need a Hand?

I've got eight.



How I love this octopus! My favorite character in Finding Dory was Hank the octopus (although the sea otters were pretty cute...not enough screen time, though). Anyway, this color-layering octopus from Hero Arts looks fashionable in Memento Lulu lavender and Hero Arts grape soda. The watery background is a swish from an old, old Hero Arts set and is stamped in Ancient Page Neptune ink, which is a fabulously pale blue-green.

The bling was made to match using a Sharpie. Love that.

There seems to be an inverse relationship between getting new stuff and my ability to create blog-worthy cards. The more new stuff I have, the less creative I am. The last week has produced a bunch of pretty trash.

Perhaps there's a lesson in this, but I'm willfully ignoring it.

Mercy, grace, peace, and love,
Susan

Supplies
stamps: Hero Arts
ink: Ancient Page Neptune, Hero Arts grape soda, Archival watering can, Memento Lulu lavender
paper: Papertrey white
accessories: Sharpie, rhinestones, coordinating die

3 comments:

  1. Well DONE! :D That TOTALLY BROUGHT A CHUCKLE! So clever!♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Susan! I often find my mojo exits stage left as soon as I have a vacation. New products both thrill and terrify me in equal measure, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!