Sunday, July 14, 2019

Healing Wishes

Here's the last card I have in my computer from Before the Flood, or as I have taken to calling it, BF. As we've been purging and reboxing stuff in the basement, I've been labeling the new boxes "PF" for post-flood.

Which means I should be labeling stuff before the flood "AF" for anteflood, sort of like antebellum but with a flood instead of a war. But why label boxes that are going in the recycling bin? That's just silly.

I want my craft space back! It's hard to believe the flood happened on Father's Day. Almost a month ago. And this downtime has happened when I actually have had more time to stamp. It's not fair!

Since Father's Day. That's a lot of Whining Time. Or WT, if you will.

Instead of more WT, however, let's look at a pretty card using an old staple, Dot Spot from Papertrey.


The large Dot Spot was inked with Memento pinks, spritzed with Tattered Angels sparkly stuff, which doesn't show up on the pictures, but oh well. The center was inked with Memento Dandelion and spritzed. The paper is a Hero Arts handmade watercolor paper, which is delightfully textured.



And hopefully by the end of next week, I'll be able to make something new.

Thanks for your patience!

Mercy, grace, peace, and love,
Susan




2 comments:

  1. Susan--your flood story has had me be a little bit busy for a few days making cards for Karen's Card Shop. Clearance gray card stock has a bunch of gray based cards headed your way. New crafting purchases have also lead to many new cards for my stash and Karen's. Hoping that your craft area is up and functional soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope everything's sorted now. It's not right being deprived of your creative hobby....and I miss seeing your fabulous cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!