Saturday, September 14, 2024

A Random Assortment of Cards

Life is good, and I have a few cards to share.



My artist mom’s birthday card. Her favorite color is blue.

A Christmas card that looks better IRL than in the photo.

Using an ancient poinsettia stamp from Papertrey.

A fun fall grid card…makes me want a PSL!

Funky and subtle at the same time.

Went to a beautiful wedding today. The bride and groom are older, and it was simply delightful to see them forming a new family. Their golden retriever attended the reception, so of course I was smitten.🥰 

Wishing cooler weather and some rain for our Midwest US area, and whatever weather you want for yourselves!

Mercy, grace, peace, and love,

Susan

2 comments:

  1. Every card is lovely, Susan. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of these cards, especially the birthday one. I too love blue.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!