Friday, August 23, 2024

Big Flowers and a Crazy Week

Today’s card spotlights some lovely flower dies from Poppy Stamps and branch dies from Simon Says. The sentiment is from Simon Says. Love the scale of the whole card! And the rhinestones are iridescent and oh so gorgeous. 

The flowers are sponged with distress inks and arranged in a triangle. 




And now for this week….



It was a week of overlapping things. Because of COVID, I had to reschedule many routine follow-up appointments, and they all ended up being this week since school starts for me on Monday. Among the appointments was a routine mammogram on Wednesday. Thursday, while I was driving to the base hospital for two more appointments, the call came in that we needed to repeat imaging on the left breast. Well, crap. That triggered me hugely, but today’s repeat proved that what the radiologist saw was just an artifact and nothing to be concerned about. Whew. 

Needless to say, I’m having an extra glass of wine tonight. And praying for one week of my life without a crisis of some sort. Pretty please with sugar on top!

I sure hope that your week was better!

Mercy, grace, peace, and love,

Susan

1 comment:

  1. Glad things worked out at last. Best wishes for a great school year.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!