Monday, March 23, 2009

CAS07 Challenge...Punches

Check out the CAS07 Challenge HERE. It's a wonderful weekly challenge at SCS! This week's challenge is to use punches, and although I made about five cards, this one was my favorite by far!




All that glorious, beautiful white space makes me so happy! I masked the word "heart" in the sentiment, inked the rest, removed the post-it, and stamped. I love doing that, especially with clear stamps because markers don't work really well on them (unless you're going for a watercolor-y look). Then I popped the heart up to replace the word in the sentiment.

Supplies: PTI white cardstock, hearts set; Hero Arts sentiment; Palette brown ink; dimensionals; SU pomegranite ink.

2 comments:

  1. Susan!!!
    I just saw a link for your blog and came right over when I saw it....This is great! You are an inspiration to me and many others...Hugs...Cookie (Stampgroover)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE how you did the sentiment! Gorgeous CAS card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!