Sunday, January 31, 2010
This is the second post today...please scroll down to see Sunday's card!
TrishG of Encourage Joy was kind enough to give me a blog award! Thanks so much, Trish, for thinking of Simplicity. You're supposed to pass it along but I dislike playing favorites. Last time I did, it felt sort of weird. Instead, I'm inviting all of you to participate!
So here are 10 random things that make me happy. Please share something that makes YOU happy in the comments. It's amazing how uplifting it is to read about other people's happy things. Happiness is contagious and a disease I love catching!
1. Feeling the Lord at work in my life.
2. Books. Real paper books. None of that Kindle or Nook stuff for me.
3. Mochas. Because I'm drinking one right now and it's all that's keeping me upright.
4. My husband's cooking and sense of humor.
5. My children's hugs and the funny things they say.
6. Fountain pens.
7. Our gas fireplace.
8. My friends' hugs...even when they come through cyberspace because my friends are all over the world. How lucky am I to be blessed with so many friends?!?!
9. The people who help my children learn and grow.
10. Quality stamps.
Oh, man. I could go on and on. But now it's your turn. Please share something that makes you happy and share the joy!