Thursday, April 27, 2017

Same Stamps, Two Different Cards

Papertrey's Ruby Reprise is one of the stamp sets pulled from my cold storage. I love these flowers, and had so much fun playing with a super-clean design and a super-abundant design. Both make me happy--one for its white space and the other for its fun colors--and I hope they make you happy, too!






The inks are various quick-drying pigments (Impress Fresh, Memento Luxe, etc.), which give better, crisper images with these stamps. The lines don't get fuzzy, as with the Hero Arts dye inks. And the dense color of the pigment inks looks fabulous.

The past few weeks have been sort of crazy around here. So much going on: some of it awesome, some of it extremely stressful, but none of it life-threatening, so we have that going for us! Jennifer McGuire posted on Facebook yesterday explaining why she's not posted lately, and I thought, "I'm not alone! I'm just like Jennifer McGuire!"

I instantly felt better.

Life happens, doesn't it?

Mercy, grace, peace, and love for sure,
Susan

Supplies
stamps: Papertrey
ink: various pigment inks
paper: Papertrey white
accessories: rhinestones, craft foam, glue

3 comments:

  1. What fun pretty flowers. Love both cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cards and stamp set. I hope life gets better for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even the one with more flowers has lots of beautiful white space. Ohhhh, I love that white space lately. The colors are beautiful and the flowers so cute and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!