Saturday, October 5, 2013

Guest Hostess at IC409!

I was so excited when Audrie asked me to be the guest hostess for IC409--Barnes and Noble!!! First of all, it's working with Audrie, who is a sweetie. Second, I "had" to peruse the Barnes and Noble website for inspiration, which was SUCH a hardship. That site is almost as good a Pinterest for card-making inspiration! Third, it gets me back on Splitcoast after a long absence. Yay!

I made three cards and will share them all here (product information in my SCS Gallery), but please click over to the IC409 gallery to see what others have done with the challenge, and soak in all the beauty!


Inspiration Source

Inspiration Source

Inspiration Source


Have a great World Card Making Day!!!




7 comments:

  1. I don't comment nearly as often as I should, but I could not let this post go by without expressing my love for that second card. That is a seriously WOW card in my opinion. Perfection. Thanks for the inspiration! :)Traci

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun group of cards ... and what a great way to find inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love bookstores. The Barnes & Noble nearest to me closed recently, and I was crushed. Your cards are classic CAS. Love your inspiration pieces. Can you tell me about the fountain pen stamp?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sheila, I would have a fit if my Barnes and Noble closed. My sincerest sympathy on your loss.

    The pen stamp is from Papertrey's Happy Trails set.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All three are absolutely beautiful, love your interpretation of the the inspiration. I would never have thought of B&N being such a good source - despite all the pretty things - lesson learned :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It has been forever since you were on SCS! How nice of Audrey to ask you - Love that pen card, love the image!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Susan. Love your pen card. So classic looking.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!