Monday, November 20, 2017

Giving Thanks, Part 2

Many, many thanks to Cheryl, who sent a batch of thinking-of-you and sympathy cards last week for Karen's Card Shop and today commented that she'll be sending thank-you cards soon.

I tell everyone at church how wonderfully my blog readers have contributed to our little card shop. Our Tuesday morning Bible study has even prayed thanksgiving for all who have donated.

Today, I am grateful for the generosity and big hearts of stampers all over the world who send beautiful bits of love to others.

Today's card represents a gentle thanks...and also an iridescent one.




The inks are Brilliance iridescent jade, sky, and lime. What a happy and fun combination! The strong black sentiment anchors the lighter colors and is positioned to touch all the feathers...unifying them.

This is such a simple, clean card...and so fun!

What are you grateful for today?

Mercy, grace, peace, love, and gratitude,
Susan

Supplies
stamps: Waltzingmouse Fine Feathers, Hero Arts thank you
ink: Brilliance jade, sky, and lime; Archival black
paper: Papertrey white
accessories: dimensionals, scissors

4 comments:

  1. Grateful for you for consistently inspiring and teaching me. Thank you, Susan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At Thanksgiving, I am surrounded by all the family I loved in my 73 years. They loved me back. So I sit with all of them. Except for my Grandma's rutabaga.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is lovely, Susan. I am thankful for being with family and friends over Thanksgiving. I am also thankful for blog friends who create and share beautiful cards and projects.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!