Friday, June 22, 2018

Green Lotus

A quick post. 



The placement on this card might seem a bit odd, but I love it. There's a stable base to the bottom of the design. Good friendships ground us, don't they? But they also lift us up and help us breathe. All the soaring white space above the lotus made me think of that. The symbolism of the design works so well with the sentiment.

Yes, I'm a weird English major.

But that green lotus is darling, isn't it?




Mercy, grace, peace, and love,
Susan

Supplies
stamps: StampinUp Lotus Blossom, Hero Arts sentiment
paper: Papertrey white
ink: various dye inks
accessories: not a single bling

10 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh..... I love this green bloomer!! So serene and peaceful, not to mention that green is the most beautiful color in the world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree about green. It's definitely my favorite color!

      Delete
  2. Well Done! This would make a lovely set of cards for gifting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stunningly beautiful. Thanks for sharing all the lotus cards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Jeanne! It was definitely my pleasure.

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!