Wednesday, June 20, 2018

I Like Big Bling, And I Cannot Lie

In an attempt to let a big sentiment shine, I made this card.


After the stamping was finished, the card still needed a little something to jazz it up. The silver marker line felt out of place, so I wondered if some bling would make it feel more integrated. Then, I found these large aqua rhinestones. Sprinkled with smaller ones for interest, they really liven up the card!





Shine on, big bling. You don't need a reason. Just be pretty.

Mercy, grace, peace, and love,
Susan

Supplies
stamps: Concord & 9th Just Because
ink: Hero Arts mint julep, Archival black
paper: Papertrey white
accessories: rhinestones, PrismaColor silver marker, ruler, post-it notes

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards as always!! Susan, what glue do you use to make sure your sequins "make it" through the mail?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm amazed you made that perfect line with a marker and ruler. Any tips on how you accomplished such a feat?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!