Friday, April 24, 2020

Be Fruitful


Sometimes, stamp sets have ridiculous sentiments. This old set from PTI was titled Be Fruitful, and that was the only sentiment included in a set full of 2-step fruit images. The fruit was fine (except for the pears, of course), but who needs a sentiment Be Fruitful? Not me.

Anyway, I combined the citrus slices with a sentiment from a Hero Arts set for a cheerful hello card. After I'd already photographed the card, I realized I'd forgotten to stamp the darker ink center in each slice. Must go fix that as it would add interest and bring the bling into greater unity with the fruit slices.




The bright, tropical colors are a happy addition to our mostly gloomy April here in Ohio.




What's the weather like where you are? We have had a few pretty, sunny days, but it's been mostly gray here, with lots of wind and a fair amount of rain. What do you do to cope with gloomy weather?

Mercy, grace, peace, and love,
Susan


2 comments:

  1. Love the colours of this card. I'm in Ontario Canada (east of Toronto) it has been very cold and windy here but sunny. Stay safe. Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning! I always enjoy your projects...they inspire me!

    I do have a question...what is your best recommendation for the WHITE cardstock you use for your card bases? I want to find what will not crack when folded!! THANK YOU for sharing your beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!