Thursday, April 23, 2020

That's So Me!

Okay, so my last post pushed the limits of my personal style, but today's card gets back to my roots. Lots of white space, white layers, monochromatic, and a bit of bling.




The initial inspiration for this card came from THIS PIN. Obviously, I vastly simplified the inspiration piece, but I think you can still see its influence.



This card makes me so happy. My favorite (for the time being, at least) die set is the Hero Arts Infinity postage stamp dies. So much fun!

I hope you all are doing well and staying healthy and having some time to be creative!

Mercy, grace, peace, and love,
Susan



1 comment:

  1. Thanks to you, I purchased that die set and love it. This card will be my next inspiration. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!