Saturday, September 23, 2023

A Little Too Clever

So for today's card, I love everything EXCEPT the color choices. You see, I made the flowers a different shade of pink from the bird's breast because I didn't want the card to be too matchy-matchy and in real life, there are differences. 

But my trademark style is matchy-matchy or monochrome. Ugh. And these stylized images don't need a dose of realism; they need coordination! 

At least that's the case in my matchy-matchy world.

Otherwise, I really do love everything about this card, from the Essentials by Ellen (Brandi) stamps and dies to the Spellbinders flower dies to the Copic markers. 

And look, ma! No squares at all!


Mercy, grace, peace, and love,

Susan

1 comment:

  1. I particularly love the layout ....you really brought the whole focal point together perfectly!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!