Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Christmas in September

Today’s card moves us forward in time to Christmas, and it was super fun to make! 

The dies are from Hero Arts, the embossing folder is from Sizzix, the floral stamps for the peace and joy panels are from Altenew, and the love panel stamps come from Hero Arts. 



I didn’t send any handmade Christmas cards last year, and back in April when I made this card, I thought it might be the only Christmas card I made this year. But that was before the BetterPress. I have a few Christmas plates for that and am already playing around with them. So. Much. Fun.

Yippee!

For those interested in sending cards to Karen's Card Shop, we are desperately in need of sympathy and get well cards. We will, of course, gratefully accept thank you, birthday, thinking of you, and friendship/love cards as well. 

Mercy, grace, peace, and love,

Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!