Wednesday, March 23, 2016

A Little Love and a Break

This card idea came to me a few weeks ago, and I put it in my husband's lunch box one day to surprise him.




We all need a little love, don't you think? While my wifely heart belongs to George, my crafty heart belongs to all of you who read and comment and send me emails and cards and keep me going creatively. I so appreciate my wonderful corner of the world wide web because YOU are so wonderfully in it.

It's spring break time, and I need a little break from blogging to spend time with my husband and boys and some extended family for Easter. Don't worry! I'll be back in time for the April OLS Challenge, which I'm hosting. Take care and enjoy the beauty of spring (in the northern hemisphere) and the beauty of fall (in the southern hemisphere). If you're in the middle, things don't change much this time of year, so sip a mojito and just enjoy!

Blessings.

Supplies
stamps: Clearly Besotted Paired Up
ink: Memento Luxe
paper: Papertrey white
accessories: craft paper, corner rounder

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love that color scheme. Happy Easter and enjoy your break

    ReplyDelete
  2. Red and black are two of my favorite colors together. Love how they work in this card! Thanks Susan,
    dmc

    ReplyDelete
  3. VERY cute card! Enjoy your break...you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card, your husband is a lucky man. Mine would be lucky to get his lunch wrapped properly....nah only joking. I always wrap it carefully. Enjoy your break and see you soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!