Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Scraplet Card Says Be Happy

Wow. Christmas spirit is thin on the ground right now for some of you, isn't it? I've got more Christmas cards to post, but today, you Scrooges will get a break with a card appropriate for the northern hemisphere in July.

Citrus summer, icy margaritas, key lime pie...yummy thoughts evoked by this simple card made from a scrap.



This was inspired by a pin of a business card...as so many of my scraplet cards are.

Limes and love to you in the hot, humid, lazy days of summer.

Supplies
stamps: Concord & 9th Layers of Love, Papertrey Fruitful
ink: Hero Arts lime, Memento new sprout
paper: Papertrey white
accessories: craft foam, glue

6 comments:

  1. Love it! And yes, I'm a Scrooge. Love Christmas, hate it in July! Of course, I no longer make (or send, for that matter) Christmas cards so I don't have "need to start now!" mentality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yes! Perfect.
    Susan, I just got my husband signed on to make me a camera stand after showing him yours! So psyched!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome! So happy and summery! Now I have to read the comments from yesterday from all us Scrooges!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!