Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Vintage Christmas Wishes: Clean and Simple


Today's card was inspired by a scrapbook page on Pinterest that I can't locate. But it gave me the idea to stamp the text across three inchies to create some unity. The inspiration piece had text under the three small squares, but I opted for a long card with the sentiment on the inside.





Here's a close-up so you can see how that text stamp brings everything together.




It's always so fun using an artsy set on a clean-and-simple card. All that white space makes me happy!

Do you ever play around with stamps that aren't your ordinary style?

Mercy, grace, peace, and love,
Susan

Supplies
stamps: Hero Arts Vintage Christmas Wishes
ink: Hero Arts soft olive, Archival black
paper: Papertrey white, StampinUp old olive
accessories: 1" punch, dimensionals

3 comments:

  1. Great idea. I have stamps that I love that I've never managed to get a share worthy card from. I bought a stamp positioner and I hoping I can fix some of my creative issues.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been a long time since I've used any inchies. The text stamped across them looks great. I seldom use "cute" stamps, but I find myself liking them so I bought some. Now I just have to use them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!