Monday, October 2, 2017

With Sympathy for Our Nation

Y'all.

So much hurting.

My plan had been to post some Cooper pictures today, but instead, I'm going to save that for tomorrow and post a sympathy card for our nation. My sincere condolences to the family and friends of those who lost their lives at the concert in Las Vegas; my sincere condolences to the family and friends of the shooter (who are baffled and confused and hurting); my sincere prayers for healing for the hundreds injured in body and the thousands injured in mind because of this unspeakable, insane horror.

May God's peace that passes understanding and His amazing grace and love surround us and lift us and comfort us. And may each one of us be open to His love and care...and share it in a hurting world.

Amen.






12 comments:

  1. What a nice thoughtful card and words of comfort for those who are hurting....indeed we all hurt when something like this happens.
    Despite it all God is still on the Throne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing that beautiful prayer, Susan. Your card is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and beautiful prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well said, Susan. I, too, add my condolences and my prayers for healing. Thank you, as always, for inspiring me. Hugs, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  5. Today I will choose hope. Today I will choose compassion. Today I will choose love. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. Lovely thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully written. Your card is sad but beautiful. Thank you, Susan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!