Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Valentines and the Birthday Card Holder

For Valentine's Day I sent care packages to the four college students whom I have adopted and to my son. The packages included lots of candy, gift cards to Starbucks, and the following cards:



These little cards were fun to make with a new-to-me stamp set from Papertrey called Be Mine, Valentine. The giant gem was so easy to cut out, and I went with a vintage-y, gender-neutral color scheme.

Now, the birthday card holder several of you asked to see.


A friend gave me this years ago, and it still looks pretty new.

It has a pocket for each month that holds cards.

I created a chart for making all the family birthday cards.
As you can see, I'm not quite finished with 2019.

Marjolein Bastin makes lovely stuff for Hallmark.

It never stays flat, so it takes up a lot of room on the bookshelf. 
Pretty cool, eh?

Mercy, grace, peace, and love,
Susan




2 comments:

  1. what fun they are going to have when your care package arrives :) love the big diamond!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have one of the birthday card holder - now the key is just to "find" it. I am so unorganized when it comes to mailing out birthday cards - I really need to find it and then use it. Your care packages will be much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!