Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Dressing up the Charlie Brown Christmas Tree and Organizing for Christmas

I really, really love that little Charlie Brown tree in the Clearly Besotted Tiny Trees set, and today's card dresses it up a bit.



No real commentary today, except to say, "BLING!"

I'm starting to think about other Christmas things...like presents and gift tags and such. That means it's time to pull out my Christmas notebook, which contains all the planning I've done for the past eight years or so for Christmas.  After each New Year, I write notes about what worked, what didn't, what was fun, what wasn't. It's extremely helpful.

How do you keep all your Christmas chaos organized?

Supplies
stamps: Clearly Besotted Tiny Trees, Modern Christmas (sentiment)
ink: Hero Arts, Delicata gold
paper: Papertrey white
accessories: rhinestones

4 comments:

  1. The only organizing/planning I've ever done was to keep a list of Christmas cards given and received. This is the first year it has occurred to me to pre-plan gifts and tags and critique past projects. Never too late though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes I get so caught up in Organizing, the actual work doesn't get done. This year, I'm winging it and if there's a dupe, so be it. My heart was in the right place and the world will still turn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS LOVE the Charlie Brown trees! Both versions perfectly convey the spirit of the season simply and effectively.
    (... and unwittingly illustrated my point of losing sight of accomplishing the work itself......sigh)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have an A Muse Charlie Brown Christmas tree. I love the row of bling you've added.

    And, um, organize Christmas chaos? In my world, I just don't do anything. Saves me all sorts of time. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!