Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Thank You for your Kindness

After I announced on my other blog that our dog Hoover was dying of cancer, many of you offered much-appreciated support and kindness in the comments on QmI and here. After his death, so very many of you poured forth condolences via private email and public comments and surrounded me with comfort. Each expression of sympathy was so much appreciated not only by me but also by my husband. You have no idea how touched we were.

Several of you sent cards, and I thought I'd share some of them here.

From k dunbrook:



From kstamper:



From Susan F.:



From Debra H.:



From girlgeek101:



Thank you all.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you, Susan, for sharing your Hoover journey with us. Beautiful cards, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will always be with you - if not in person - in spirit - don't you know how much we care about you!

    P.S. One day I'd like you to talk about photography. Your skills at taking photos of the cards are excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards - your readers are so talented!
    We're all thinking of you -- in your pain and your joy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Susan what delightful cards made by your very talented internet friends and all made with love and deep sympathy for you and your family.

    Hoover will always stay in your hearts and minds where you will recall him with much love, laughter and sadness. Now there is more joy in your life with Daisy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!