Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Happy New Year!

We had a delightful black-tie and champagne New Year's celebration with friends this year, and I hope you rang in the new year in the way that made you most happy...whether black tie and late night, or jammies and early bedtime, or something in-between those two extremes.

A whole new year of stamping! Are you making any New Year's Crafting Resolutions? I'm going to think about it but would really appreciate your suggestions. What are you resolving to accomplish craft-wise this year? What resolutions would you like me to make on my blog (other than more regular posting, perhaps)? Any ideas?

Let's celebrate the new year on the blog with balloons and another birthday card...because I need lots of birthday cards this year.




PTI's Balloons and Banners is such a versatile little set! And I forsee getting lots of use out of that teeny tiny little star stamp. So cute!

To add a little interest to the die-cut balloons, I glued the bottom and popped the top of each balloon with the Thin 3D Foam Squares. The effect is subtle but fun.

Mercy, grace, peace, and love,
Susan

2 comments:

  1. wow - why dont my CAS cards look like this - amazing - happy new year to you and yours from East Coast of Scotland x

    ReplyDelete
  2. In case you don't get the comment I left on your blog I'm back here to say one of your cards IS clean and simple....super!
    Joyce - just across the water in Northern Ireland

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!