Saturday, February 8, 2020

Noel before Valentines

Alrighty. This turned into a Christmas card because I couldn't think of a four-letter word that worked for a birthday card. B-Day doesn't work for me. But this card was inspired by a number of grid cards and cards using fabric that I saw on Pinterest.


There's no stamping on this card. I used acrylic letter stickers that have yellowed over time (they aren't quite as yellow in real life as they are in the pictures...but close), green velvet paper (punched), natural and white muslin (cut with dies), and red craft floss.  It's all held together with Scor-Tape and a bit of glue.



Next up, a birthday card!

Mercy, grace, peace, and love,
Susan

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love the idea of using fabric on a card. These natural color of yours with the holly and bow looks very much like a country Christmas theme. Lovely job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the different textures on the card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!