Monday, July 25, 2022

Trifold Challenge Results and Winners!

Well, this post was slowed down by a glitch in my Outlook account. After fixing that (yay, me!), I could get to my email, and download the submission photos. 

Thanks to Deborah, Elizabeth, Faye, and Pat for playing along in this challenge! Since only four people played along, I decided to give each of them a $20 gift certificate to Simon Says Stamp! Ladies, please send me an email letting me know the email address you prefer I use for the certificate. Otherwise, I'll send it to the email you used to submit your entries.

Thanks, ladies, for embracing the trifold challenge!


Deborah's card, front panel

Deborah's card fully open, showing a serene 
beach scene that completely supports the sentiment
and leads the eye to the safe ground of the beach.



Elizabeth's first entry, sans sentiment. She pointed
out that the trifold invites storytelling, and she is keeping
her options open for this one. Lovely as a Tree 
is perfect for this!

Elizabeth's second entry, which is so colorful and fun!
Birds on a high wire...perfect for this layout!

Faye's adorably colorful and cheerful entry. 
Note how she grounded her design so effectively.

Pat did two color variations of her design, starting with a peaceful
blue on white. The dots on the third feather are embossed with
satin pearl embossing powder...such a lovely touch!

And here's Pat's striking black on cream version, with the same
feather set and embossing but a different sentiment. I can't decide
which I love most! 

Thanks again to these ladies for sharing their talent and taking time to try something different.

Mercy, grace, peace, and love, 

Susan

4 comments:

  1. Love seeing the different 'takes' on this challenge and your helpful comments on design. Thank you! Please use my certificate for purchasing envelopes for Karen's Card shop. That would make me happy! When is the next challenge? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pat, that is so very kind! I bought a box of 250 envelopes with a discount coupon and they are already in use. Thank you!

      Delete
  2. A surprise to be included among the winners! I will enjoy adding to the gift certificate to enjoy a little fun shopping before my husband goes part-time this fall (he would retire but he's really not ready to stop working at a job he really enjoys.) I made another tri-fold card for DTGD on SCS, am enjoying this challenge. Faye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excellent, Faye! And congrats to your husband.

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!