Saturday, March 6, 2010

Day 4 Winner!

The lucky winner of the Green Mojo was number 82, Geraldine, who is a relative newbie to stamping! She wrote:

I am new to the game of stamping I have been at it for only 7months. I really love making home made cards. It all started when I decided to make my own Christmas cards for 2009. Thanks for inspiration. Geraldine

March 4, 2010 3:55 PM

Enjoy your goodies, Geraldine. And welcome to our diabolical world full of new releases, hoarding, and a whole new understanding of "storage"!

6 comments:

  1. How very cool for a newbie. Congrats to her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Almost spit my coffee out all over my computer screen....too funny...thanks for the smile this am....giggle...
    Congrats to Geraldine....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Geraldine. How lucky you came here when you're new, BEFORE you've spent a few thousand dollars on supplies you thought would work but never will. Here you get to learn what REALLY works....which brands of ink, paper, stamps, bling and trusty tools.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Susan. I am looking forward to getting the mail sifting through the bills and finding this special trest :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Geraldine! Susan - you are killing me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats. I haven't been commenting on any of the lovely cards because the last thing in the world I need is more stuff! However, I am enjoying them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!