Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Day 8 Winner!

Lucky number 36 won the Red Mojo! Whoever can that be? Why, it's Linda Callahan, of course! She wrote:

Anything by Robert Parker, Robert Crais, Lee Child or Pat Conroy! But I can only take one? A Place to Call Home by Deborah Smith....

March 8, 2010 2:29 PM

Congratulations, Linda! Please email me your snail mail address at susanraihala at woh dot rr dot com!

It was so much fun reading everyone's vacation book choices! I saw some of my favorite vacation-book authors (Diana Gabaldon, Jan Karon, J.K. Rowling) and got some ideas for new reading. Thanks for sharing!

3 comments:

  1. Susan!

    I LOVE the card for day 8 and am letting you know that I have case'd the snot out of it already. Thanks for sharing your great creations and I will try to make my own although it will be hard with all these wonderful ideas you put out there. *grin*

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Susan - delighted that I won! I enjoy reading your blog every day and love seeing what you create!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh... nothing, nothing, change nothing! As the old adage goes... "if it ain't broke, don't fix it". I think the mix of your topics and the focus of the blog is perfect. I appreciate that you share some family stories without going overboard. I like a little of this and a little of that with regard to stamping techniques. I especially like when you post the 'why' of doing something - it's teaching me. Susan, you have the right blog blend already!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!