Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Day 7 Winner!

Lucky number 8 in the Day 7 Drawing is Hannah Aitken, who wrote:

Ooh, you do ask the tough questions Susan! :P

Weirdest thing... Hmm...

I think we recieve inspiration from all around us... Whatever we do with our day we might see something and subconciously think "Hmm, that'd be great on a card" and not know where that particular idea has come from ;)

That is my view :)

March 7, 2010 9:08 AM

Congratulations to you, Hannah! Please email me at susanraihala at woh dot rr dot com with your snail mail address so I can mail out your blue goodies!

It was so much fun reading the weird inspirations! My weirdest inspiration, which isn't so weird, really, has been a stack of washcloths at Target. They were ballet blue, certainly celery, bashful blue, and white.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!