Sunday, September 26, 2010

Winners Announced

First of all, thank you ALL for sharing your thoughts about inspiration last week! I'm so excited to announce the winners for all five days!

Day 5 Winner (Box of inspirational embellishments)--#76, girlgeek101, who said,

I have those leaves too! I just love them. Your card is beautiful and the golden edge is the perfect compliment. You go! Thanks for all the changes you are giving us to win!


Day 4 Winner ($15 gift card to Shady Tree Studio)--#6, scgustaf, who said,

find inspiration in magazine/newspaper ads from clothing stores. The colors are usually fresh and in new combos that I may not normally think of. Thanks for your daily inspiration and baring your thoughts with us, Susan! So sorry you returned from the Midwest with a cold. Try Reliv nutritional supplement as a preventative...


Blessings on your day ~ Carol G. in northern MN

Day 3 Winner (SU paper pile)--#42, Mary, who said,

Great card! The thing that inspires me most from nature would be colors. But that happens mostly in Fall, as it is my favorite season too! I wish I still lived further north ( Ohio! ) so I could get my fix faster. Here in NC the colors change and the temp drops but it just takes longer and doesn't last long enough.


The Fall colors really get my blood moving and remind me I'm alive and get my fingers itching to craft something!

Day #2 Winner (MFP stamp set)--#96 kingstonmama, who said,

Like most people, it seems, I love nature stamps with flowers, leaves, and trees. Also birds.


Day #1 Winner (MFP stamp set)--#23 delightfuldaisy, who said,

I just love the SCS gallery! I get most of my ideas from there~it is truly a wealth of overflowing inspiration!




If you are a lucky winner, please send me an email at susanraihala at woh dot rr dot com with your snail mail address so I can get the packages out ASAP!

Thanks again to everyone who participated. Tomorrow will kick off yet another give-away, so check back!

Oh, and I keep forgetting to acknowledge the fact that my hit count on Simplicity is now over the QUARTER MILLION mark. I'm absolutely blown away by that number and cannot express in words what it means to me that y'all keep coming back for more Simple. Thank you.

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations to all the winners. Looking forward to this weeks posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHOO HOO - First time I ever won a random drawing!! Thank you very much - you truly ROCK! Congratulations to everyone else too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. please know, susan, that we are all grateful that you keep providing us with daily inspiration and humor and insight and encouragement and FUN!!
    thanks!
    marty ferraro

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on passing the 250,000 mark!! I'm stil very much a newbie - just over 250 hits so far. I hope, someday, to get to your figure. Thanks for taking the time to share your inspiration and ideas - I'm learning loads. Best wishes, Deborah x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Ladies, have fun with your winnings. Thank you Susan,lovely opportunity for us to win:0) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! I can't believe I actually won! I'm thrilled! Thank you so much! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!