Monday, September 26, 2011

Nuts About You

I thought I'd posted this earlier, but apparently, not. Which is good because I don't have anything else to share today. Life's been a bit busy with sick kids and other stuff, and sadly, time in the craft room has been limited. So discovering this unposted nutty card was quite a gift this evening.




And I know it's wrong of me to go all "English major" on this perfectly innocent card, but after I made it, I decided that I'd have to give it to my husband...and only to my husband.

Because really.

Just really.

Nuts?

A perfect pear?

*hangs head in shame*

Supplies
stamps: Papertrey Framed and Autumn Acorns
ink: Memento
paper: PTI
accessories: dimensionals

16 comments:

  1. LMBO! I love it, Susan, and so will George :) So sorry to hear that the kiddo's have been puny. I hope they feel better soon, so that their momma can get back into her craft room. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nuts?

    A perfect pear?

    *hangs head in shame*

    Ok, way too funny. It put a smile on my face (yes, bad me).

    Sorry to hear the kids are sick. How they get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I love your acorns...so simple, so gorgeous. You make a girl almost want to go all CAS. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so funny! Nice card for hubby. Hope everyone feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. *snort* I'll never be able to use that sentiment without laughing now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pears? Nuts? Please don't make us quit using cherries!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sue, you're in luck. My only cherry stamp didn't survive the recent purge. But oh, my. The missed opportunity!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. There you go, on the cutting edge again... I've been seeing acorns everywhere in design lately! It is a little scary where your mind goes sometimes, though. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are BAD!!! Love the card. I must get that "Framed" set.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my !!! you are funny - love the addition of green to this yummy fall coloured card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh goodness. I have this set too, and now it's gonna make me giggle every time! Maybe try it with, um, more than two nuts? Or not!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!