Thursday, September 29, 2011

Thank You Wreath

Oh, I have some very exciting things to share with you in upcoming posts...including some very cool things from reader criminalgrace and something super cool and international for Friday night's post!

Oh, it's such an exciting time of year!

For now, I'm sharing a very simple wreath card accented with red Smooch.


4.25" square card


This image is beautiful without embellishment, but the random dots of shimmery Smooch add a sense of dimension and, of course, shimmer.

No time to be witty tonight, but if you don't usually read my other blog, you might get a laugh from this post.

Supplies
stamps: Papertrey A Wreath for All Seasons, Mixed Messages
ink: Memento
paper; Papertrey
accessories: Smooch, corner chomper

13 comments:

  1. I love it when you create with this wreath! Beautiful card, Susan. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just LOVE that wreath image. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful. I really need that set.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so pretty Susan, CAS perfection :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That card is perfection, Susan. If I had that stamp, I'd turn it into my Christmas card of the year and actually mass produce it, which I never do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love this set. I especially love it stamped with those red berries!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this card! And so happy I finally broke down and bought this set after yearning after it for many, many months. Now I can CASE this!
    What color Smooch did you use? I haven't seen one that looks that red in the bottle.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really gorgeous! Can't wait to hear all the exciting news that is coming up for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautifully clean and simple card - it's fab!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love this Susan. A friend of mine has a wreath like this in her gorgeous house. It is so stylish and charming.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear Susan ,how creative and so beautifully done. It is simply stunning your detail is just Lovely and so fantastic, I love it. I love your art and creative mind! I'll be watching this blog closely, thank you for giving us so much of your time and mind. You make so wonderful and lovely works! I enjoyed the visit on your site. Please take a look on my Blogspot.
    Hugs from Marina.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!