Friday, September 7, 2012

Banner Birthday

Let's deviate from the recent holiday posts and celebrate a birthday!




This card, made with Hero Arts' clear banner set, takes advantage of clear stamps' bendability (is that a word? should be!). The sentiment (from Papertrey's Birthday Basics set) is curved on the acrylic block to nestle over the banner. Love that!

And gratuitous bling makes everything blingier, doesn't it?

Have a lovely weekend, everyone.

Supplies
stamps: Hero Arts, Papertrey
ink: Memento Bahama blue, gray flannel;  SU green galore
paper: PTI
accessories: rhinestones

9 comments:

  1. Oh wow, that simple and such a great way of working out. I love it. Hugs and have a nice weekend, Ankie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sa-weet, as my neighbor kids say. I love the 5 flags, of course. I'm sure you were happy with the 5 gems -- tee hee. I hope your weekend is productive and relaxing, just as weekends should be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice card! Great colors and I like the gems. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely - you cannot beat a banner, especially one that is "blinged" to perfection :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You crack me up. You worry about bendability being a word but don't seem at all concerned about blingier. LOL LOL By the way, I love the banner birthday card. And I love your style. And I love your verbiage.
    tonilea

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL, Tonilea! I feel like I've already established bling as a grammatically flexible word over the years, so there's no need to defend it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have a wonderful way with cards and words!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful colours and design, Susan! I love those argyle banners!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!