Saturday, September 29, 2012

Heads Up!

Sadly, I've had to turn off Anonymous comments today. This is temporary but necessary as I have received about fifty spam comments on this morning's post in the past six hours.

VERY FRUSTRATING!!!!

If you are not a registered Google or OpenID user and really have something to say, please email me at susanraihala at woh dot rr dot com. Again, I am soooo sorry about this and will enable Anonymous commenting again soon.

Your understanding is GREATLY appreciated!

2 comments:

  1. Did you know that you can leave anonymous comments on and set your blog to moderate comments. That way the spam filter on blogger will filter out most of the spam, and then all you have to do is verify that the rest of the comments are legit and publish them. That's how I've set my blog. I still get a few spam comments, but not too bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do exactly what Susan does and have no problems, either. Hope that works for you! I know how frustrating it can be.
    Hugz2u!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!