Monday, May 19, 2014

Joy to the World

As part of my ongoing inspiration from 1000 Greetings, I share with you another little accordion.




This is going on my mantel after Thanksgiving, where it will sit next to a few other decorations. I'm working on finding a nice, simple way to decorate for the holidays, and this will be very inspiring toward that goal this fall!

I want to thank those of you who have left kind comments lately, especially the emails, and also those who have sent me cards. I've been photographing them and will put them up here soon, but I want you to know how much your kind words and support mean to me. Mwah!

Supplies
stamps: Hero Arts typewriter alphabet, Papertrey Masculine Motifs
ink: Memento
paper: Papertrey 
accessories: Scor-Pal

3 comments:

  1. LOVE! Simplicity at its best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE! This would be super fun to do as a tag! :) Thanks for all the inspiration, Susan! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!